Tuesday, May 12th, 2020 | 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
May 12, 2020 Special Election
Polls will be open at Town Hall from 7:00am to 8:00pm. We are again lucky to have election workers who have agreed to work. Please help keep yourselves and these workers healthy by following these guidelines while voting in person at the polls:
- Please bring your ID, and your own writing utensil (pen or pencil). If you forget, there will be one provided for you.
- Wearing a mask and keeping your hands clean are always a good idea!
- Please enter Town Hall through the regular ‘front’ door. If there is someone in front of you, please keep your distance and wait for your turn. If there is a line, please stay 6 feet away from each other- this may mean you need to wait outside.
- Follow the directions the workers give you for casting your ballot and placing it in the ballot box.
- Exit through the Old Town Hall/ Meeting room door.
If you need to register to vote, please follow these same guidelines and remember your proof of residence with your physical Island address.