Spring Election Notices & Information
Posted:Notice of Election
Absentee Voting Notice
The Wisconsin Elections Commission strongly recommends that anyone planning to vote in the April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary request to have an absentee ballot mailed to them.
- You must be registered to vote to request an absentee ballot.
- Wednesday, March 18, is the deadline to register to vote online or by mail.
- Starting March 19, registration is still available in person at your municipal clerk's office until the Friday before the election and on Election Day at the polling place.
- Voters should request an absentee ballot as soon as possible for April 7. The deadline is April 2, but do not wait!
- Request your absentee ballot online at https://myvote.wi.gov. You can also email the Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or print the application, fill it out, and mail it to Town Hall: PO Box 270, La Pointe, WI 54850.
- In Person Absentee Voting is currently available at Town Hall 9:00am to 3:00pm, Monday - Friday. Must have photo ID to vote.